Friday 4 May 2012

Foam Bun Maker Hair Styling Tool - My thoughts

Who's too lazy to even do a lazy bun?
MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

so i've heard a lot of good things about this product..
saw some tutorials on Youtube of how easy it was to use and all..

again, I bought it on ebay for $1.02
cheap.. yes, but is it worth it? no.

Its supposed to help you make a bun in seconds.
I was so excited to try this thing out.. (it took forever!)
It is basically a foam with a flat, metal thing inside.
and sadly it didn't do anything for my hair..


gonna make it short..

pros.

 Easy to use.
 Good if you have medium length hair.
 Cheap!

cons.


 If you have a very thick, short/very long hair like I do, buying this is not a good idea.
though if you still wanna try it out, goooo for it!






maybe if it was longer it would have probably work for me..
 heres a link where I bought it if you wanna try it out :) - http://www.ebay.com/itm/290518697152


Love,
   Criselda


No comments:

Post a Comment