Tuesday 19 June 2012

Glossybox: June 2012 - My Thoughts

  GLOSSY BOX Beauty - June 2012

Definitely BETTER than their Anniversary Box.


GlossyBox June 2012


GLOSSY BOX BEAUTY BRUSH - RRP £15.00
 I don't like this. Not soft. poor quality. 




------

YVES ROCHER FRANCE - Fullsize £16.99

This Claims to plump/volumize my lashes. Didn't see any volume, but it did made my lashes look a little bit longer.


-------

CLEAN START BY DERMALOGICA - Fullsize £12.00


hmm.. It was alright. the Purifying Toner has a strong smell. smells like.. Sampaguita? verrry strong sampaguita :D It doesn't bother me.



The Moisturizer is good. I like how my skin easily absorbs the product. very smooth and soft consistency. It has a bubblegum scent.
It also has SPF15!!!
-----------

BM BEAUTY SUMMER WARMTH BRONZER - Fullsize £8.00






I like this! very pretty! though I don't really like to use bronzer. very soft and pigmented. as you can see the pictures above, it has a illuminating effect! prettttty! :D I have to say.. the container is very MESSY! it was all over my box :'(

----------

VICHY ULTRA-CORRECTIVE FOUNDATION CREAM STICK - Fullsize £19.00





Ooooohhhhh!!!!! I love this!! Its soft and very pigmented! covers my dark circles very well! amazing! Im not sure about it getting dry because of the packaging. but its okay. expensive though.

---------

Overall: I LOVE THIS BOX! LOVE IT!! Skin Care with Make-up is looovee!! 
Hope you liked this. no? okay. 


Love,
Criselda <3




No comments:

Post a Comment