Saturday 18 August 2012

GLOSSYBOX: August 2012

GLOSSYBOX: AUGUST 2012






I actually wasn't planning on subscribing for this box. but I was too late to unsubscribe.
Sorry but I dont think a review for this box is even worth it. I was so dissapointed.

Oil Cleanser - I have a Combination/Oily skin and I don't want to use that.
Base Coat for nails - I just bought a new one yesterday. 
Lipstick (glossybox) - Don't like the smell and the colour.
Nail adheseves? - I dont use those. Doesnt fit my nails.
Lipcote - Dried out my lips.
Eyeshadow - Crap.

I was just so dissapointed with this. I mean they could do better. this box is far by the least fav (not even a fav.) out of all the boxes I had in the past.

I think i'm being too harsh but thats the truth. I understand that this box was supposed to be their "International box" but how could they give these? I know there's alot of amazing products internationally but why give us the not so good ones :(.

I gave it to my sister.
good thing she liked it; will not go to waste. :)

Criselda. 



No comments:

Post a Comment