Sunday 12 August 2012

Review: CAUDALIE Vinosourse S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

CAUDALIE Vinosourse S.O.S Thirst-Quenching Serum

I've used this all up so time for a review right? :)
This suppose to give you a lot of Moisture in your skin makes it Smooth and Moist all day - which is what we all want! :)







Last drop esp for my blog >__<





Absorbed by my skin in just secs. :)

Review:

Price: (Introduced to this from Glossybox) I have the deluxe size 10ml/Fullsize-£29.00/30ml
buyhttp://uk.caudalie.com/s-o-s-thirst-quenching-serum.html

Packaging: Mine comes in a squeeze white tube :) 

Smell: Light fresh smell.

Texture/Consistency: Comes off as white, smooth, watery (thats what she said xD) consistency. Once applied on skin, it will become sticky but just for a few sec or a min.

Comments: At first I didnt like how there was stickiness but after using it a few times, I got used to it. - so thats good! I love the facts that this is:
Oil-free
Not tested on animals
No parabens/harsh chemicals
Natural and Plant-based - Organic!
and how it gives my skin the moisture it needs! I love it! and leaves my skin fresh, smooth and soft!! win! One of the great Serums i've used. :) 
Only thing I dont like - Priceyyy T__T 

 I recommed this to everyone! :)
Dry ~ Combination ~ Oily, this will work amazingly giving you moisture all day :)

 (4 stars)


Thanks everyone! have a great day! dont forget to drink your water!
moisture power!!!! ok. lol. 

Love,
Criselda ~

No comments:

Post a Comment