Sunday 5 August 2012

Review: ESTEE LAUDER Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Cream SPF15

ESTEE LAUDER Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Cream SPF15

I have a Combination skin which means Dry around the cheeks and Oily on the T-zone area.
I focus on moisturizing my skin and firming it at the same time. Thats why I tried this product. :)





Definitely gonna keep this. lol. soo cute.




Review:

Price: Sample size 15ml

Packaging: I have always loved Estee Lauder's Packaging! Light purple transparent colour with gold cap. Very Luxurious! I'd definitely keep this! ♥

Smell: Very strong. It stays on skin for a few hours. Smells good though.

Texture/Consistency: So to me, this is the down side. Although the cream spreads on to your skin easily-kinda like butter, the consistency is thick that my skin doesn't absorb the product easily leaving my skin feeling and looking greasy; which I hate.

Comments: I recommend this for people who has DRY skin NOT with OILY skin.  It does moisturise but in a way that it will leave my skin feeling greasy. As for the lifting part, it does make my skin supple in the morning after using this at night. I just couldn't stand the greasiness :( I use this at night btw, don't know why :D and good that it has SPF!








I'd definitely love this if it wasn't for greasiness.
I will use it up but will never buy.


=   (3stars) 
Hope this helps a little!
Love,
Criselda ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment