Monday 27 August 2012

Review: MUA - Lipsticks & Trio Eyeshadow


MUA
Makeup Academy
Professional


I know I'm sooo late with this.
so before buying some palettes and more lipsticks, I wanted to try these first.
gossh these are CHEAP!!! 


-----------------------------------------------♥

Lipsticks - Shade No. 2 & 3: £1 










Pros:

Pigminted
Lovely Colours
Cheap
Not Drying
Smooth and Soft to apply

Cons:

Doesn't last long
Parabens and Talc
I don't like the Smell of these


Trio Eyeshadow - Pink Sorbet: £2.50










Pros:

Pretty Colours
Cheap

Cons:

Talc and Parabens
Not long lasting
The pigmintation is Ok
Cheap Packaging - It broke the day I bought it.

-----------------------------------------------♥

Many cons but I mean these are cheap, what could you ask for.
I'm not sure whether to buy again just because these have parabens and talc. 
I don't know, maybe?

People have been raving about these.
And yes they are pretty good considering how cheap and affordable they are.
I just don't wanna risk something just because these are cheap. :)

Thanks for reading Ladies! Have a good Daaay!

Love,
Criselda~




No comments:

Post a Comment