Saturday 25 August 2012

Review: SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion


SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion


So much hype about SK-II products.
and so I tried :)
I've been using this for over a month and again, time for a review! :)







I use about 8-10 drops :)


uhh.. that's really dirty. guess thats good?... in a way? 


Review:


Price: 40ml / £5.60 - 150ml / £27.80 - 215ml / £41.70

40ml: http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/viewProductDetail.jspa?itemno=100137914001

Packaging: This is a Deluxe Sample so the look is slightly different from the full size one.

Smell: Doesnt have a strong smell; very very slight alcohol-y smell. :D


Texture: Just like most other toners, it has watery consistency.

Comments: 
- Brightening: Many people love this because of the whitening effect it gives them but not to me :(.
- Gently exfolitates my face and moisturizes my skin. 
- This toner contains AHA that gently removes dead skin cells and removes dirt; as you can see from the picture above. :)
- Also contains SK-II's Patented Pitera to enhace cell regeneration - I'm not sure about this one because I still have young-ish skin hehe. this is perfect for people who have mature skin.

Will I purchase this again?
Maybe. This toner is expensive and I don't want my skin to get used to this and I do wanna
try out a different toner after using this up and my back up; (same size as this one).  


Overall: 
A good product. moisturises well and removes dirt. wish the brightening thing works for me too :/

 =  1/2  (31/2 Stars)

Thanks for reading! 
any questions? feel free to ask :)

Love,
Criselda~


No comments:

Post a Comment