Monday 10 September 2012

Review: Etude House Drawing Eye Brow


• Etude House •
Drawing Eye Brow #4 Dark Grey












REVIEW:


Price: $5.19

http://cosmetic-love.com/etude-house-drawing-eye-brow-pencil-1-3-4-5-6.html

Packaging: 

Refill: I like the fact that you can buy a refill for this for much more cheaper price. buttttt. I dont know if its just mine, but the twist part, second time using it, it broke T_T. 


Spoolie Brush: It also has a spoolie brush to blend and brush the hair in place (quite slanted so its good) , I personally don't use this because I use my brow gel. but good for those who likes it. :) 


Pencil: the pencil is slanted and perfect to do a thick or fine line.

Pigmintation:  It isn't as pigmented as I wanted it to be at first, but it's actually good because it's not as harsh when you use it, it gives a natural look to it. the lasting power is also good :)



♥ Gives a Natural look
♥ Creamy
♥ Comes with 6 shades
♥ Has a spoolie 
♥ Refills
♥ Slim Packaging 
 ♥ Good staying power                              


♥ Small Product
♥ No good Packaging
♥ Some may find this as 'not pigminted'


I'm not sure whether to buy again just because I want a more pigmented one. this brow pencil is good but not good enough to replace my other one :)

Overall:
=    (3 Stars)

Hopefully this was a quite informative to you :)
Thanks for reading! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment