Sunday 2 September 2012

Sunday Nails #5: Matte Nails


Featuring: MATTE TOP COAT by H&M


If you're curious how Matte Nails looks like then.. 
scroll down :)
.
.

What I used:

  • Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat
  • Barry M Nailpolish in ~ 47 Black
  • Rimmel 60 Secs Nailpolish in ~ 610 Metallic
and ofcourse..
  • H&M's Matte Top Coat 



as always, moisturize your hands and nails beforehand :)


with revlon's base coat


with two coats of both nailpolishes. I used a metallic one on my ring finger just to 
show you how matte top coat will look like with lighter colour.

I didnt expect thiss. lol. while I was about to coat my nails with thiss and...
can you imagine how I used this brush? haha.


mine looks a bit messy but i'll clean it up later.



For some reason, Matte top coats look good with dark nailpolishes. 

It's kinda like one of those BMW cars, I've never seen a white matte car. It was always Black.
Have you noticed that too? no? lol. (im so random sorry) maybe its just me.. 

but yeah, I prefer Matte top coats with Dark Nail polishes on top. :) ~that's just my opinion.

I kinda like this look actually :)

There you go
a little information about matte nails :)
Thanks for reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment