Thursday 20 September 2012

Where do I shop: SASA and Cosmetic Love ♥

SASA and Cosmetic Love

On this post i'm going to review/my thoughts on my 2 FAVORITE PLACES TO SHOP ONLINE. 

Sasa and Cosmetic love are my favorite sites for browsing and buying my Skin care and Cosmetic Products.



About Cosmetic Love: Korea 
Cosmetic Love strive to provide our customers with the wide range of Korean cosmetic products from various Korea brands such as Laneige, Etude House, Tony Moly, Missha, Skinfood, TheFaceShop etc, and we are planning to exapnd our line-up of other beauty brands as well. All products are 100% GENUINE and recently produced as we purchase direct from the Korean retail shop and manufacturer.



About Sasa: Hong Kong
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited ("Sa Sa" or "the Group") is a leading cosmetics retailing group in Asia. Listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (the Stock Exchange) in 1997 (Stock Code: 178). Its over 250 retail stores and counters in Asia selling over 600 brands of skincare, fragrance, make-up and hair care, body care products, health and beauty supplements including own-brands and exclusive products. The Group employs over 4,600 staff in six markets across the region, covering Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China, Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan.

----------------------

Products:
As for products, SASA has more wider range of products and more popular compared to Cosmetic Love.(Cosmetic Love/2012 a newer site; when Sasa/2000)

Customer Service:
Both good! and thumbs up! :)

Prices:
I find that some of the products from Cosmetic Love is much more cheaper than Sasa.

Promotions:
Sasathey always have offer and changes everytime. I like that idea. sometimes they include free shipping too!* :)
Cosmetic Love - they give free gift/samples for every order/combined shipping gifts. Freebies and free tracking number will be provided with multiple quantities of purchase. 

Shipping/Rates:
(UK)
both ship worldwide

Sasa - Probably because they ship from Hong Kong, they take about 3-4 weeks before they get here.
Standard Shipping: £11.50. btw, I don't know if its just me or everyone else in UK, there's a fee/Custom charge to pay. I know its not Sasa's fault but.. uggh. even though I only order when they have promotion of free shipping, I still feel like im paying. T__T 

Cosmetic Love - Free Shipping! 1-2 weeks but normally no more than 2 weeks. greeeeat! love it!

-------------




Overall:
I like Sasa because of wide selection of products. what I don't like is that my orders take very long to get here. Sasa has my favorite products and they sell deluxe sizes too! love love love it!

vice versa



I like Cosmetic Love because of free shipping and my order don't take a long time to arrive and they give free samples too. what I don't like is they dont have a very wide range of products compared to sasa. I love the fact that products from Cosmetic Love is more cheaper than other sites. 





-------------

I LOVE THEM BOTH.  

there you go! my two favorite sites of all time :) 

thanks for reading and have a nice day! 
If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)



No comments:

Post a Comment