Saturday 17 November 2012

Sunday Nails #6: Pink Rhinestone Tip

Pink Tips with Rhinestones


I saw this when I was watching one of my fav Drama atm (Gentlemans Dignity)
It was so pretty on her and I wanted to try to recreate it. 
While doing this, I thought, why not share it with you.
Keep in mind that this is my first time doing this and it may not be perfect.


Here's what I used:


  • Revlon Base Coat
  • Revlon Top Coat
  • Barry M ~ Strawberry 309
  • Barry M ~ Glitter - this is a limited edition, you can use any nailpolish with glitters; white or pink will work :)
  • Rhinestones: I bought these from Ebay. you can find them easily. :)





I recommed you to lay the rhinestones out upwards as so ↑ before starting to paint. 
it'll be so much easier to do this.


with Revlon's Base Coat.


1st coat of the pink polish on the tips of your nails.
this step doesnt have to be perfect. Stroke the brush downwards from your tips randomly.


2nd coat, again do it randomly :)



  use your glitter polish as a 'glue' for your Rhinestones. and again, put them randomly. If you don't want any rhinestones, you can leave it with glitters just like my pointy finger. →

After doing this, youre pretty much done! just finish it off with your favorite top coat
i'm using Revlons top coat
Don't forget to use 2 coats of your top coat to make sure that the Rhinestones are secure.


It's up to you how youre going to do this, I did this just to give you a little guide. :)

Hope you had a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment