Wednesday 12 August 2015

Solo Trip to South Korea



So....... finally!!!!!!!!!! I've booked my ticket to visit South Korea in October and yes, I'm going on my OWN. This is the thing I've been meaning to do all my kpop life haha!! Hopefully everything will go just fine *big sigh* I'm scared but still soooo excited! I can't believe it! this is it pansit! :D Kyaaa~

I hope to meet few fellow Filipinos while I'm there. This is the first trip that I'll be on my own and I can't wait to see what will happen. Im still doing some research on where I should go and been doing it every single night. Though I'll only be there for 7 beautiful days, there is quite a lot on my to do list haha!
 
    SO FREAAKN EXCITEDDDD !!!!





silip silip din








 will rewrite this when I confirm and sort out my hostel and where to stay. I might do a separate post to it. :)


***If you are planning to go to S.Korea, Stay tuned and I will def do a blog post for it and hopefully it will help some of you and get some tips, ideas and all that good theeengs <3

**Also, there's not many people doing blog posts on solo travel in S.Korea, I've been looking for some but there's not many hope this helps a little bit to you all :)

*AAAnd! give me suggestions, questions on the comment box and I will get back to you all! group hug!




BOOKING THE PLANE TICKET ONLINE
These are the websites that I went to:


tips: mon - wed are the cheapest days.
        book at least 6 weeks before departure.
        price changes allllll the time so look out for the cheapest
       one - everyday.
       travel insurance is a must as a solo.
www.travelsupermarket.com - where I bought mine.

*Bought my ticket for £375 for 7 Days.





No comments:

Post a Comment